We are pleased to announce that, due to popular demand, we are repeating our free webinar “How To Protect Your Business From Internal Fraud”.
The webinar takes place on September 30th from 12:30 to 13:30 BST. Reserve your spot today.
Are you afraid of being defrauded by your business partners or employees?
Is your company lacking strong anti-fraud controls?
Do you have little faith that your company’s anti-fraud controls would be effective against fraudsters?
Internal fraud can have a catastrophic impact on businesses, especially if they are small or medium size companies.
The average loss due to internal fraud has been estimated in 5% of the company’s annual revenues.
Furthermore, the average loss is twice as much in companies where anti-fraud controls are not strong enough.
It has been largely demonstrated that the most effective and inexpensive strategy to fight fraud is to prevent it.
In this seminar you will learn the best strategies to prevent internal fraud in your company.
Who is this webinar for?
This 1-hour lunch-time webinar is particularly for CEOs, CFOs and Business Owners of SMEs who:
- Are worried about being defrauded by their employees/managers/business partners,
- Want to learn how to improve existing anti-fraud controls,
- Want to understand how anti-fraud controls can improve the bottom line.
- What is internal fraud
- Common internal frauds
- Direct and indirect costs of internal fraud
- Benefits of a fraud prevention strategy
- Effective strategies to prevent internal fraud
- Case studies of successful internal fraud prevention programme
- Q&A session
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please send us an email at email@example.com.